Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty

 Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty

Positive Christianity Series Episode #378


"The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry."- Psalm 34: 15

We have seen in Scripture how positive and faithful individuals were able to persevere despite adversity and circumstances. We learn that GOD Almighty has helped us persist through times that seemed difficult to endure. I have experienced a few times where I did not know how I was going to persist, yet I kept trusting in GOD Almighty. One time was after taking a break from med school due to the spiritual warfare and gangstalking that I was going through that seemed to be constant harassment from the snake and socialists. I felt dejected and tired from passing my classes, being stalked and harassed each day, and only getting two to five hours of sleep. I took a break after three months of this and prayed to GOD Almighty describing how unfair I was treated by peers and even professors (the socialist students slandered me to other students and also to the professors). A few professors even bullied to apease the unapeasable socialist students since even the professors were critized constantly and arbitrarily by (a few trust fund socialist) coddled students. There were some students who disdained healthy competition academically and most likely slandered me based on envy to other students and professors. The few uncompetitive students also stalked me by telling other students to stalk me when I went to club meetings. Despite the fakeness and clear envy, I kept passing my exams and avoiding the phonies (trust fund socialists). There were a few students who tried to help, yet I did not want them to be envied by the other socialists. After class, I would return back to the apartment to study. In the apartment, I was stalked by another socialist living next door. Despite envy, I persisted and after a few months I took time off.

Despite harassment, I was redirected to preach. I prayed and heard a voice that I believe was Yahshua who told me that "I am going to do great things with you." I believe it was Yahshua because I felt a certain calm and comfort after feeling dejected and severely discouraged. The voice was also sweet and comforting. (This is in comparison with the negative discouraging voices I heard a few months back that were discouraging, envious, and speaking temporary lies and were evil spirits.) I was able to get back up. I was only listening to Gospel music and after hearing that encouraging message in prayer, I started reading the Scriptures. I began to study the Scriptures thoroughly and wrote notes. I then wrote encouraging paragraphs and also Scripture verses on my blog in late 2018 and 2019 (also wrote about soccer prior to covid). I felt that I could keep writing encouragement until 2021 when I decided to preach and publish on Spotify. While making the Resurrection Radio Podcast audio, there was opposition and spiritual warfare also. There were gangstalkers who yelled outside trying to disrupt the podcast. I had to redo some of the episodes due to the noises made from gangstalking outside. If external noises such as loud shouts or loud music were heard on some episodes, it was the snake and gangstalkers. It was not my intention to include the negative noises, but I do not have software to edit the bad noises since I was operating on a limited budget (and also my two computers were cyber attacked later). Despite not being in school, the snake still tried to harass my podcast. Apparently, the Podcast matters since I tried listening to episodes on my phone and was unable to. However on another phone the podcast can be heard. Do not know if this is only to spite me or if there is a certain blocking of the podcast on certain phones based on the online browser or individuals being against socialism? Either manner I also included the blog where I add episodes each day so individuals can read if they can not access the podcast. There are also Youtube episodes with sermons in English. There are more than a thousand articles and also a thousand small reads in the Messianic Judaism blog. 

I am able to abound despite attacks from the snake and am able to persist with gratitude. We can have unchanging fidelity to GOD Almighty and persevere despite negative times. We must avoid socialists who have nothing good to offer and also do not want individuals to compete in jobs and education. They also get offended when reproved or corrected. They loathe and disdain healthy competition in favor of caste systems and inequality based on non-compete, gangstalking, and slander. I have also seen some of the same medical students being gangstalkers in the store a few times. Also have seen negative socialists from the past at the store, and also seen more than a few times the same adultress (gangstalking) that a socialist tried to set me up with while I worked at the hospital (and the socialist was also going out with her). This describes the insanity of idolatry. They did not want me in med school for not being a socialist, yet they have been in the grocery store gangstalking on different occasions.

Despite the envy of the snake, I keep persevering with motivation and encouragement knowing bad times have short time spans. David persevered for years being gangstalked by Saul and turned the negativity into something positive by writing the Psalms. We learn that David wrote about his prayers, circumstances, yet most important his fidelity to GOD Almighty and the manner that GOD Almighty did not forsake him. (I had not written about the encouraging message about Yahshua since I was not sure how everything made sense. I was going through so much envy and was being reassured to persevere. I almost felt like I was being comforted and felt a warmth inside me that I can not explain completely with words. I felt serene and regenerated. Almost as if I had the discouragements and frustrations removed and instead been replenished with renewal and renovation. I keep going while the socialists get worse and worse. At least we know the times we live in.)

"The LORD redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned."- Psalm 34: 22

(Although I have gone through envy, I see the good of life. My grandfather who left middle school in order to work smoked cigarettes since an early age. This was because it was a manner to relieve stress. He was also an amazing welder who was also gangstalked by socialists (not the employer) and left his employment. He still was industrious and worked in his 60s. He also raised me up and taught me integrity. He developed COPD in his late 60s yet did not want to see a physician. When he was seen, the doctor told him he needed oxygen. He would later be told by another physician that he only had a few months to live. My grandfather did not believe the negative prognosis and had skepticism. He lived for another decade. This is similar to the story of Hezekiah who was given additional years of life by GOD Almighty for worshiping GOD Almighty and not being an idolator. I can see the positive side of life despite socialism. I have heard of stories of individuals that had negative prognosis yet lived for additional years. Some were probably Christians. This describes how science can not explain everything. We can trust GOD Almighty over science. 

I was also attacked by evil spirits a few months ago. The evil spirits told me I was going to perish soon, and yet I still am alive and preaching. There were about four different voices. While one voice intimidated me with harm, the other voices reviled and ridiculed. When I spoke Scripture to the lies of one of the voices, I was reviled by the other voices. This went on for a few weeks. The voices left although there are still gangstalkers yelling nonsense outside. The voices told me not to preach and to be a socialist instead. I have kept preaching and know socialism is a lie. Yesterday, a gangstalker got on the roof to punch the roof while another punched the laundry room door. Despite the negativity, I have kept preaching. The voices also said that socialism is the real religion while twisting Scripture. I doubt this because Christianity has increased to the nations and allowed for improvements in society while socialism has worsened nations. Occultists also have died at younger ages and led barren lives. The voices also evaded questions and lied. Despite the negativity, I am still a Christian. There are stories of Christians who were harassed by the accuser yet kept fidelity in GOD Almighty. I am back preaching yet still trying to understand why I am envied so much. This can be because individuals may be reading the blog or listening to the podcast and repenting of sin. Its the only explanation of why one of the voices said stop preaching. The evil voices also did not thunder nor did they cause fire and thick darkness, so I know they are not GOD Almighty.)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denying Temptation (Fame)

Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty Described in Psalm 34

Cristo Jesus es SEÑOR y Salvador Eterno