Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty

 Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty

Positive Christianity Series Episode #380


GOD Almighty guards us in the path of eternal salvation despite envy and attacks of the accuser. We know that the times are not so good, yet if we choose to prioritize the worship of GOD Almighty we can persist similar to David. Despite being sabotaged, slandered, and gangstalked in med school and also while making the Resurrection Radio Podcast audio, I am able to persist with happiness and most important of all, fidelity, to GOD Almighty. This is interesting because while I have persisted through negative times due to the envy of the snake, I can acknowledge that GOD Almighty has sustained me through everything. In med school, socialists slandered and said so many false things about me for not being a socialist and staying on task studying (i.e. falsely accused of being a "gunner" or sabotager (projection), impropriety or harassment, and using illicit substances among so many other falsehoods. All were false and started by the (trust fund) socialists who did not want to compete. (This was to prevent competition in academia and also remove anyone that did not share their negativity.) There have been multiple cases of slander since the 2015s. The Book of Revelation describes that there is slander in the end times because of false prophets who persecute righteous Christians. 

I was also sabotaged in different manners including being given possible "covid" virus in 2018 prior to the 2019 covid pandemic in OMM lab by a (socialist) peer. Also sabotaged with random cars who drove slow on the highway and braked often (in order to cause an accident). On another ocassion, a child crossed the street without looking while a (gangstalker's) luxurious car was tailgating me (also to cause an accident). Because I drove skillfully and avoided wrecking the car while being gangstalked, the socialist gangstalkers hit the two driver car doors while the car was parked and fled. (I was studying in the apartment.) The tail lights and two doors were damaged, yet the car was drivable. The gangstalking socialists definitely were to blame. I kept using the car until I obtained a notice that the car had an engine problem (recall), yet I needed to pay the company first and then get reimbursed. I opted not to do this since it was a new car and the company should have fixed the car. I stopped using the car a few months after. (I was also sold a defective car while in med school and don't know if it was the socialists. The person who sold the car, and person who approved the selling of the car were not at the dealership anymore once I went back to make payments. Although, I doubt it was coincidence.)

On the topic of slander, I have seen slander from socialists who do not have empathy and do not know how it feels to be slandered (especially when it affects finances and self-improvement). Notable cases of slander include Dr. Martin Luther King who was called a socialist by Sullivan, FBI racist, despite being a preacher fighting for Civil Rights. Being called a socialist in the 1950s and 1960s was akin to being labeled a traitor and could have led to loss of earnings and trust. Levison had renounced socialism and was also called a socialist in order to justify illegal surveillance by the FBI and slander MLK. Pastor Ravi Zacchariah was slandered with sexual impropriety when a younger socialist woman attempted to send him lascivious pictures and then blackmailed him to pay thousands of dollars. (The second case I did not read about until recently but describes a similar form of entrapment where socialists use sexual permissivity (the socialists are consenting to a relationship or lust and then accuse afterwards of harassment). The snake hated his ministry because he was Indian American and did not practice idolatry. This was because his ministry was helping individuals from major cities and also from other countries. We should avoid socialists and especially lascivious, crude, and lewd socialists. We should avoid crude and obscene talk also. This is because bad company corrupts good morals. This is why we avoid fake socialists.) (There have also been cases of actual malicious harassment, yet tend to be from envious socialists. Instead, gangstalking socialists (both male and female) tend to gangstalk and harass individuals (yet this does not get called out nor investigated) who denied a relationship with a socialist, ex-boyfiends or ex- girlfriends, or also past spouses. I doubt Pastor Ravi was a malicious socialist and instead was tempted to lust to affect his reputation and Christian ministry.) We should avoid fake socialists. Also, Pope Benedict XVI was accused of covering up cases of pedophilia when, in fact, the media leaked without his knowledge of the cases. It would be difficult for him to know absolutely everything about all hundreds of thousands of Catholic churches especially while he was being attacked by the media, socialists, and enviers. I doubt he knew about the cases. These are only a few of the examples of slander that socialists have done against Christian individuals. There has also been slander against individuals in other industries concerning lies told by socialists. (There have also been some athletes that may have been slandered concerning inapropriate behavior since the 2015s in order to diminish or decrease their momentum in sports. Socialists hate sports and also envy talented athletes. Avoid socialists, fake friends, and adultresses.)

Despite the sabotage and slander, I keep going. Recently, was surprised that the socialist occultists sent evil spirits to intimidate and harass me. (Read that occultists murder people and then tell evil spirits to harass an individual. The occultists murder and then send evil spirits.) Despite being harassed, I became encouraged when I read about Christians that persevered despite being harassed by gangstalking and even occultists. I do not feel negative emotions and instead am disappointed in the times we live in where it seems that socialists do not like individuals improving. After making the Podcast and writing consistently on my blog, I was sabotaged through slow internet, pop up interrupting messages, and gangstalkers who yell nonsense every 15 seconds. Despite the negativity, the addition of external auditory harassing voices was not fun, yet I read about individuals that persisted despite being intimidated by the accuser. (Both righteous and wicked individuals that may have heard negative thoughts not their own probably were harassed or tempted by the accuser. Other individuals have actually heard external voices not deriving from a human. This may also be harassment of the accuser. Saints and preachers have fought against either auditory voices or false apparitions.) I know that I was previously sent a negative entity in 2021 that I felt around me telling me to harm myself and others (that I ignored completely), yet it left after singing worship songs. (I did not practice sorcery and only read mgtow in 2021 which I have renounced since then). I felt a dark and negative presence, yet it left after worshiping GOD Almighty. Recently, the voices did not leave, yet kept harassing, reviling, and lying for a few weeks until they left. I was told not to preach. I keep preaching. There is the need to avoid sorcery and idol worship. Priest Amorth who was an amazing priest described how sorcery should be avoided since it can diminish an individual and also lead to evil spirits possessing an individual (causing harm and unnatural behavior). Scripture describes how individuals that were afflicted by these ailments were either practicing sorcery or had left the true worship of GOD Almighty. While we may be attacked with negativity and sorcery, I know that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. (The point of the attacks is to intimidate to lead far from GOD Almighty through lies or for individuals to learn sorcery and attack sorcerors with sorcery yet that is not a viable option since it diminishes the practitioner. (Even some negative and wicked individuals do not use sorcery and hire sorcerors who do practice since it diminishes the practitioner. Even wicked individuals avoid sorcery. It is better to trust in GOD Almighty and endure.) Despite going through so much, reading positive stories about Christians who persevered has allowed me to be encouraged in GOD Almighty who does not forsake His people. Obeying the commandments of Moses and preaching King Jesus Christ helps us persevere through everything. Do not believe lies that practicing sorcery can help since there is so much disinformation by socialists who hate that people are protected in the worship of GOD Almighty. That is why socialists want individuals to practice sorcery and lust. Since individuals have sense and know that sorcery is bad, socialists are using lust to tempt into idolatry seen in post-modernism. Lust always leads to slothfulness and envy so avoid lust. (Avoid lust in series, movies, books, and magazines. Also lascivious talk.) We need to avoid both. We conquer the snake by trusting in King Jesus Christ. (Sorcery leads to madness, going crazy, health problems, and the practice of grave sin. Avoid sorcery and sorcerors.) Despite all of this, I have never felt younger nor more encouraged to keep preaching. Why would sorcerors oppose the Gospel so much? I have never seen a Christian gangstalk or harass a sorceror. Never in 35 years. Never. Not once. Yet sorcerors can not mind their own life? They have to gangstalk, revile, intimidate, envy, harass, and hate. There is a big discrepancy in that.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denying Temptation (Fame)

Negar Tentacion (Fama)

Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty Described in Psalm 34