Persevering Worshiping GOD Almighty
Persevering Worshiping GOD Almighty
Positive Christianity Series Episode #381
"For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your name's sake you lead me and guide me."- Psalm 31: 3
While having gone through so much negativity, I can see the positive side of life. GOD Almighty has not forsaken me because I have kept to the worship of GOD Almighty with unchanging devotion and fidelity. While there were negative emotions initially after med school did not work out, I kept reading Scripture and making GOD Almighty my refuge. After med school, I felt discouraged yet kept listening to worship music and kept praying. The snake attempted to cause negative emotions through being jaded and negative especially with mgtow that I began to read about also. (I have since removed mgtow from my life. I was told that mgtow is idol worship and tried to lead to lust and misogeny. I have also resisted lust knowing it wants to lead to slothfulness and bitterness. Lust wants to lead to idol worship. It is important to avoid lust and adultresses and idolators 2 Timothy 3: 1-5. Moses, Joseph, and Paul are noted in Scripture for having avoided temptation.) I kept praying, reading Scripture, obeying the commandments of Moses, and believing in King Jesus Christ. This kept me from believing the lies of mgtow and the need to have resentments and bitterness. The snake tried to deceive me into hating human beings and having hatred. Since I kept worshiping GOD Almighty singing worship songs and obeying the commandments of Moses, I was guarded from deceit.
I did not know much of Scripture until I began to read after med school. I learned about the story of David and how much adversity he went through for loving GOD Almighty above everything. David was constantly harassed for keeping fidelity to GOD Almighty and having empathy for his bretheren. I learned more about gangstalking also while being gangstalked. I also began to learn Hebrew and began understanding how the snake hates Jewish and Christian culture. The snake says there is no culture in Christianity when Christianity has allowed for civilization to improve with stability and serenity. All my life I was raised being a Catholic and did not know I was Jewish. It was never discussed. I grew up thinking I was Mexican-American and also am Mexican-American. Spanish is my first language. It was not until I was envied by socialists and even mexican racists that I began to discover that I was Jewish. I have not done a genetic test, yet can confirm that I am Jewish from the negativity I have endured. Scripture describes how the snake envies the descendants of Abraham and Sarah. The snake also envied David because he was different, unique, and faithful to GOD Almighty.
"But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, ''You are my GOD.'"- Psalm 31: 14
I never cared about discovering my ethnicity because I cared about worshiping GOD Almighty greater. While there was all the talk about ethnic identity in the 2010s and prioritizing the importance of ethnicity based on socialism and socialists, I kept to understanding that we do not hate based on ethnicity. This is because Scripture instructs us to have empathy for everyone and be egalitarian. All the attention on the media about ethnic identity led to racism in the 2010s. I kept persevering without noticing my ethnicity until I was envied and hated in med school for being Jewish by racist peers (i.e. muslim, marxist, and trust fund students were socialists (the students that envied and were negative)). I then noticed that Jewish individuals may be envied by the snake for being industrious and believing in GOD Almighty. Also have learned that the snake also wants to divide Jewish individuals and cause conflict between them. This is because GOD Almighty has allowed me to understand the truth and reality of the times we live in. (I have gratitude that I have kept humility that has allowed me to learn wisdom from Scripture to help others. Being envied is not fun, yet can help describe the times we live in. Utopia is not built on racism and envy.)
I have learned that without knowing Scripture for a great part of my life, I was still able to be guarded from deception from the snake. This is because I have kept obedience to GOD Almighty. Obedience to the commandments of Moses guards us in the path of life even when we might not know Scripture. It is interesting how this works out. GOD Almighty in His infinite and eternal wisdom gave the Ten Commandments in order to guard individuals from deceit and destruction. He also gave the commandments to favor and bless individuals who obey GOD Almighty with sincerity of heart and fidelity. If we do not know much of Scripture yet obey the commandments, everything works out for good. If we decide to learn Scripture, we begin to further understand how GOD Almighty speaks truth and does not lie. The Scriptures reinforce obedience to GOD Almighty, and obeying the Ten Commandments helps us go to Scripture and understand wisdom. (The story of David reinforces how fidelity is the most important virtue.) I did not know much of Scripture yet can describe multiple times when GOD Almighty guarded me from bad company, socialists, enviers, false doctrines, deceit, and adversity (some situations I have explained on the blog). The snake does not like me, yet it did not like Abraham and Sarah, Jacob, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, nor David either. The snake also did not like the Mashiach nor faithful Christians including Solzhenitsyn and John Paul II. We can choose to prosper despite envy for being Christian and/or Jewish. (Occultists are taught to envy and hate Christians.) I see all ethnicities with respect, yet we can not deny that socialists have attempted to create instability through ethnicity identity and guiding towards racism. I only learned about my ethnicity because I wondered why I was being envied and hated by socialist racists in the 2015s. Throughout my life I have had incidents of envy, yet never as bad as gangstalking and med school. This led me to find out I was Jewish. We can persevere worshiping GOD Almighty and obeying the Ten Commandments of Moses. There is also the choice to accept Yahshua as LORD and Savior to have eternal life. GOD Almighty gives the choice. (GOD Almighty does not tell us in Exodus 20 nor John 3: 16-17 to forcefully convert anyone, intimidate towards conversion, nor deceive into conversion.) GOD Almighty does not want to be worshiped by force. There is a choice. The Creator and LORD gives autonomy and freedom of choice. GOD Almighty accomplishes His purpose regardless. If people want to be like Paul or David, there is favor. If people want to be like Judas Iscariot and Baalam, there is difficulty. Either manner Jewish individuals with integrity persevere, and the Gospel is preached to Israel and the nations.
(This is written to describe how there is the need for empathy and not envy. I also tried to learn Arabic and Navajo using Duolingo and was prevented. The Duolingo site went blank and I could not log on. This was after 2021. Apparently the socialists also did not want me learning additional languages, and Memrise also was blocked. Memrise used to allow for free use of all its content but was restricted to pay to learn after 2021. I do not hate ethnicities and know that all nations have something positive to offer especially since they have Christians and/or pacifist individuals. I do hate false doctrines that want individuals to hate others based on lies. I remember that on Quora I asked questions about all the 206 nations and may be why I was banned since I enjoy learning about different countries and preaching the Gospel.)
(Could explain why socialists also hated Anthony Bourdain for having empathy and being authentic. Bourdain visited different nations and specifically small cities and towns to see how the working class lived. He was not a snob. I enjoyed watching some of his shows. He did enjoy appreciating each different nation without prejudices or envy. He also may have been a pacifist.)
Comments
Post a Comment